The Hong Kong Engineers Week Carnival aims to showcase engineers’ contributions to society and demonstrate engineering applications in daily life through engaging activities. With the theme “Our Living, We Engineer” “Σ (食住行)”, the public can discover the interesting engineering facts and knowledge surrounding us.
- Nearly 40 booths from different companies divided in various zones to showcase engineering excellence from infrastructure to aircraft, and more! You may immerse yourself in the latest engineering technology via VR equipment.
- Different game zones scattered around the venue, including using Lego to build your living city, motor car making and small games.
- Performance is a must in the carnival – throughout the day, different performances will be held on stage for you to enjoy the relaxing weekend with engineers. Yoyo, band show, and more for you to discover!
- You may be curious about the daily life of engineers – different sharing sessions will be arranged to explain the myths surrounding engineers. Consultation areas will be set up to answer your questions on career paths of engineers.
- Last but not least – abundant photo props for you to take selfies!
Date and opening hours
- 3 March 2023 (Friday) : 4pm- 6pm
- 4 March 2023 (Saturday) : 10am- 6pm
- 5 March 2023 (Sunday): 10am- 6pm
Harbourside Lawn, West Kowloon Cultural District